A Signature Member of the American Impressionist Society, Tyler works in soft pastel. He won the 2015 Best Painting at the Buffalo Bill Quick Draw and was honored with the 2012 People’s Choice Award. Recently winning 2015 Best of Show for pastel at the American Impressionist National Show, he also received the 2013 Award of Painting Excellence. He continues to earn recognition in national magazines for pastel, impressionism and Western art. Tyler’s works can be found in private and corporate collections, as well as in collections at the Booth and Brinton Museums.
- Adelente! Gallery, Ashland, OR
- Horton Hayes Fine Art Gallery, Charleston, SC
- Idol Gallery, Whitefish, MT
- Insight Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX
- Oh-Be-Joyful Gallery, Crested Butte, CO
- Saks Gallery, Denver, CO