Wyoming native D. Michael Thomas has been sculpting professionally since 1993. In 2015, his moument “Breakin’ Through” was placed on the north plaza at Rochelle Gateway Center of his alma mater, University of Wyoming. Thomas has won many awards including the Purchase Award at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Art Show and the Wells Fargo Gold Award at the Buffalo Bill Art Show & Sale. He has been featured in Art of the West, Southwest Art,and Art in Architecture. His home and studio are located in Buffalo, Wyoming.
- Bozeman Trail Gallery, Sheridan, WY
- Hitching Post Gallery, Buffalo, WY
- Horizon Fine Art, Jackson, WY
- Silver Sage Gallery, Dubois, WY
- Wind River Gallery, Aspen, CO