Born in New Orleans, Louisiana, Smith is now considered one of the best painters in his field. Sportsmen nationwide collect his work because it is not only visually exciting, but also authentic, and it brings to bear his intimate knowledge of the sporting experience. Smith has been recognized for his work with the Atlantic Salmon Federation, Friends of NRA, Ruffed Grouse Society, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, and Ducks Unlimited. He divides his time between homes in northwest Montana and Louisiana.
- Coeur d’Alene Galleries, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Legacy Gallery, Scottsdale, AZ, Jackson, WY, Bozeman, MT
- Manitou Galleries, Manitou, CO
- Maxwell Alexander Gallery, Culver City, CA
- Paderewski Fine Art, Beaver Creek, CO
- Sportsman’s Gallery, Ltd., Beaver Creek, CO, Atlanta, GA