Kyle Sims was born in Cheyenne, Wyoming, and graduated from Rocky Mountain college in Billings, Montana. Sims received Best of Show Award in 2009 at the Buffalo Bill Art Show & Sale, and the 2009 Prix de West Major General and Mrs. Don D. Pittmann Wildlife Award. He currently exhibits in the Masters of the American West Fine Art Exhibition and Sale at the Autry National Center in California, where he won the Bob Kuhn Wildlife Award in 2013 and again in 2016. Other honors include Distinguised Young Artist Award from the Society of Animal Artists and the Wildlife Award from Arts for the Parks.
- Broadmoor Galleries, Colorado Springs, CO
- Coeur d’Alene Galleries, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Paderewski Fine Art, Beaver Creek, CO
- Summit Fine Art, Billings, MT
- Trailside Galleries, Jackson, WY