Tim Shinabarger is an award-winning American sculptor and painter, internationally-known for his portrayals of wildlife. Today, his works in bronze can be found in major museums and private collections including the Autry National Center’s Museum of the American West in Los Angeles and the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, Wyoming. He is a four-time winner of the James Earle Fraser Sculpture Award at the Prix de West, and has won additional awards from the National Sculpture Society, National Museum of Wildlife Art, and Society of Animal Artists. In 2016 and 2017, monumental sculptures of his were permanently placed at the National Museum of Wildlife Art and the C.M. Russell Museum.
- Clagget-Rey Gallery, Vail, CO
- Collectors Covey, Dallas, TX
- Coeur d’Alene Galleries, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- J.N. Bartfield Galleries, New York, NY
- Legacy Gallery, Jackson, WY, Scottsdale, AZ and Bozeman, MT