Greg Scheibel has always felt a strong connection to the outdoors, and he has spent much time hiking, fishing, backpacking, and closely observing the remote locations and unspoiled beauty of the West, which is the main inspiration for his paintings. Scheibel paints on location as much as possible, trying to capture an honest record of the values, color, and feel of an area. The emotional connection to nature, which is the result of these field studies, is the foundation for all of his work.
- Astoria Fine Art, Jackson, WY
- Dick Idol Gallery, Whitefish, MT
- Legacy Gallery, Bozeman, MT
- Mission Gallery, St. George, UT
- Simpson Gallagher Gallery, Cody, WY