Charles Ringer has worked with steel for more than forty years, finding it interesting to work with because it is hard and durable, yet flexible and forgiving. Ringer’s wind-driven sculptures can be found at the Park County Library in Cody, Wyoming; the Bozeman Sculpture Park; and at the Yellowstone Art Museum in Billings, Montana. Ringer was included in an article about the Bozeman Sculpture Park. In 2015, Charles was the Signature Artist for The Red Lodge Art in the Beartooths; he was in Big Sky, Montana, for the Warren Miller Performance Art Show; and his 20-foot buffalo sculptures was installed at Billings’ Logan International Airport. In 2016, Charles lectured at the TedX in Billings, Montana – Being Creative with the Trial and Error Method.
- Big Horn Galleries, Cody, WY, Tubac, AZ
- Charles Ringer Gallery, Joliet, MT
- Creighton Block Gallery, Big Sky, MT
- Davis & Blevins Gallery, Sait Jo, TX
- The Pollard Hotel, Red Lodge, MT
- Shidoni Foundry & Gallery, Tesuque, NM