A Native of northern Wisconsin, John Potter grew up among the verdant forests and sparkling lakes of the great Northwoods. After graduating from Utah State University with degrees in illustration and painting in the early 1980s, Potter has made his living as a full-time artist. He was 2007 Artist in Residence at the National Museum of Wildlife Art in Jackson, Wyoming, and was winner of the Robert Kuhn Award there in 2008. John’s work has been featured in Cowboys and Indians, Southwest Art, and Art of the West magazines.
- Big Horn Galleries, Cody, WY
- Depot Gallery, Red Lodge, MT
- Legacy Gallery, Bozeman, MT
- Mountain Trails Galleries, Jackson, WY
- Mountain Trails Fine Art, Santa Fe, NM