Bob Barlow, a Wyoming native, attended the Art Institute of Chicago. His travels and love of outdoor painting take him to many parts of the world. The inspiration of Wyoming and Montana always calls him back. Featured in American Artist, Big Sky Journal, and Western Art & Architecture, Bob is a member of National Arts and Salmagundi Clubs in New York City.
- A. Banks Gallery, Bozeman, MT
- The Brinton Museum, Big Horn, WY
- Coeur d’Alene Gallery, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- J.N. Bartfield Galleries, New York, NY
- Simpson Gallagher Gallery, Cody, WY